Cat General Duty & Heavy Duty J Tips
We've Got Tips, You Have Choices!
Ground Engaging Tool Tips
Cat Ground Engaging Tools (GET) are the only add-ons designed and built by the industry leader to perform alongside Cat buckets and machines. The result is a ground breaking system optimized for productivity the moment you hit the ground.
Cat Tips provide a number of key benefits, including:
• Protecting the expensive parts of blades, buckets and ripper shanks
• Determining how well a machine performs in specific applications
• Longer machine life
• Reduced maintenance costs
• Caterpillar replacement warranty in the case of any breakage
Choose The Tip Your Application Demands
Cat General Duty and Heavy Duty J Tips provide high performance and reliability over time with choices to fit your needs. Ask us which option makes sense for your application.
• A lower-cost option with consistent quality for general duty or utility buckets
• Long wear in low-to-medium impact conditions
• Reliable performance in topsoil, loam, sand, dense clay, shot rock and gravel
• Provide maximum penetration for heavy-to-extreme duty buckets
• Long wear in high impact, highly abrasive conditions
• Powerful performance in mixed clay, rock, shot granite, sandstone, high silica sand, caliche, ore, and slag
You’ve got options based on what you need the tip for. At Foley Equipment, we’re here to help you find the right parts for your application. Browse Cat Ground Engaging Tools online at FoleyParts.com or contact us at (888) 288-2295 to learn more!
Match The Tip To The Job
Take A Closer Look At Cat Ground Engaging Tools
Please contact us at: (888) 288-2295