Application: Compatible with 1000V and 1500V plant architectures
Module Type: Shingled mono crystalline PERC
Nominal Power: 375W to 435W per panel
Benefits & Features
Higher Efficiency – The Performance Series design minimizes white space between solar cells, eliminates reflective metal lines on the cells, and lowers electrical resistance between cells, increasing efficiency compared to conventional commercial modules.
Increase Energy Production – Linear shading response can generate more energy than conventional mono-crystalline modules.
Robust Frame – Robust module construction enables installed module to withstand 2400Pa wind load and up to 5400Pa snow load.
25 Year power output warranty – Standard 25 year warranty on manufacturer defects and a 25 year power output warranty
Tests and Certificates
- Standard Tests: UL1703 (Type 2 Fire Rating), IEC 61215, IEC 61730 Rated to 1500V
- ISO 9001:2008: ISO Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004: ISO Environment Management System
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety
- IEC62716 Ammonia Test
- 10.1109/PVSC.2013.6744437 Desert Test
- IEC 61701 (maximum severity) Salt Spray Test