Foley Power Systems can provide the resources you need for Switchgear, Automatic Transfer Switches and Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) maintenance. As your Advanced Electrical Services solutions partner, our trained technicians are ready to provide you the most effective electrical energy solutions you need, regardless of make or model to help prevent total energy loss.
Foley Power Solutions can help you complete a comprehensive audit of your power system to:
- Determine the overall condition of your system
- Identify areas of risk and opportunities for upgrades in performance, safety and communications
- Provide details for all concerns
- Recommend options for maintenance, upgrades and retrofits
- Suggest best practices for ongoing maintenance
PROTECTIVE RELAY MAINTENANCE & TESTING
Periodic relay maintenance and testing is critical for employee safety, for avoiding unplanned electrical outages, and for proper operation of critical power systems found in hospitals, data centers and industrial plants.
Foley Power Solutions provides:
- Studies that prove that a comprehensive inspection, maintenance, and testing program is the only way to assure correct relay operation
- Local service technicians who are familiar with your relays and are trained according to industry standards
- A detailed report to verify the settings and proper operation of your relays
CIRCUIT BREAKER MAINTENANCE & TESTING
Inadequate circuit breaker maintenance is a leading cause of unscheduled power outages.
Power circuit breakers need regular maintenance and testing to ensure electrical system reliability, employee safety through validation of proper equipment operation, and compliance with industrial regulations and standards to ensure against litigation and loss of productivity.
Foley Power Solutions can provide:
- Service technicians who are familiar with your power supply system circuit breakers and are trained according to industry standards
- Technicians who can conduct primary and secondary injection testing, insulation resistance testing, contact pressure testing and trip unit operation verification
- A detailed comprehensive report on the condition of your circuit breakers